ABC Tech is developing an application for a client in the travel industry. One of the features requires the user to search for a product and share it with a set of potential customers over an email :
- Search from a list of products OR Apply filters to get to the desired products.
- Select a product from the visible list.
- Select the medium of communication ( e.g. Email, SMS, etc,).
- If the user selects ‘Email’ as the communication medium, show a list of email templates that can be selected by the user.
- Request the user to add recipient email ids and names.
- Allow the user to upload recipients in bulk
Since the feature is a fairly straight-forward feature, the Lead developer has provided you with an opportunity to independently design and develop this feature.
About the Client
AlphaOmega Travels is a Travel booking company with more than 1000+ travel agents using their platform for selling travel products. The booking agents would like a panel through which they can share product details over email and SMS with their customers.
They offer the following travel products:
- Domestic Flights
- International Flights
- Local Cab Rentals
- Local Excursions
- Travel Gear
They would like to a feature to their agents by which they can search from amongst all their travel products and send details of the products to their customers.
The Lead developer has shared a link: Development Resources . You are expected to only use design components as per the library that has been shared here.
As the front end developer intern, you need to :
- Share a rough design of the screens using the shared design resources, explaining why you think it should be that way.
- Implement a part of the module after a discussion with the lead developer and share it with ‘[email protected]’
- Demonstrate the implemented module as a showcase and present it to the lead developer.